When you have created your Windows Store App , you can run it by pressing the “Run” button from Visual Studio toolbar or use the shortcut key “F5” to run the app.
How to Run a Windows Store App from Visual Studio 2013 ?
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- How to run the Universal App outside Visual Studio in Windows 10 ?
- WP8.1 Dev Guide – Download and Install Windows Phone 8.1 SDK
- How to Disable Browser Link in Visual Studio 2015 ?
- How to Download and Install Visual Studio Code for Windows ?
- Download and Install Visual Studio Code for Mac OS X
- Writing the String to the Output Window in Visual Studio 2013
- Visual C++ 14 Library Features in Visual Studio 2015 RC
- How to Use Navigate to Next result in Find Symbol Results Dialog in Visual Studio 2013?
- Windows Store App Project Templates
- Single Click Preview in Visual Studio 2013 Solution Explorer
- Creating Button in XAML in WPF and Windows Store App
- Visual C++ 14 Language Features in Visual Studio 2015 RC
- Microsoft announces Visual Studio Code with support for Linux and Mac OS X
- How to Make Single Instance Application for VB.NET Application in Visual Studio 2012?
- How to Close a Windows Store App in Windows 8.1 ?
- How to Debug a Windows Service written in C# ?
- How to Get a developer license to develop Windows Phone store app ?
- How to Change the Start-up Project in Universal App ?
- How to Get Auto Incrementing Version Number in Visual Studio 2013 ?
- How to create a new Windows Phone app to Connect to Mobile Services in Windows Azure?