What Credentials are used when running with web context in SharePoint?
The App Pool Identity of the SharePoint application is used when running with the SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges mode.
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- Could not load file or assembly … An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format (System.BadImageFormatException)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2016 in London on 22-24 June 2016
- Specify a port number when connecting to SQL Server in Management Studio
- How to get the Computer Name in C# ?
- How to Make Single Instance Application for VB.NET Application in Visual Studio 2012?
- ElasticSearch – How to Install ElasticSearch ?
- Popular LINQ Providers for .NET Developers
- How to change the ‘Edit Top 200 Rows’ in SQL Management Studio ?
- Connecting to a Database in SQL Server Management Studio
- How to Get a developer license to develop Windows Phone store app ?
- How to run the Universal App outside Visual Studio in Windows 10 ?
- How to create a new Windows Phone app to Connect to Mobile Services in Windows Azure?
- How to hide virtual keyboard in android using Java?
- How to open display settings from command line in Windows 10 ?
- How to Get the Device Platform in Windows 10 App ?
- SQL Server 2014 Tutorial – Display System Databases in Object Explorer.
- ElasticSearch – How to Interact with ElasticSearch using JSON over HTTP ?
- Elastic Search Error – JAVA_HOME environment variable must be set!
- Displaying all the worksheet names in Excel using VBA Code
- How to Terminate an Windows Phone 8 App using C#?