What is the default modifier for the class member in C#?
In C#, the default modifier for the class member is private. The member in this case will be visible only within the current class.
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- How to Create an Interface in C# ?
- How to Add a Column with Default Value to Existing Table in SQL Server ?
- How to set default value for Html.TextBoxFor in ASP.NET MVC ?
- How to Configure Default Application Tile of an App in Windows Phone 8 ?
- C# 6.0 feature – Lambda Expression in Function Members
- How to fill an array with default values in C# ?
- How to fill an array with default values in Java ?
- How to convert Nullable int to integer in C# ?
- What is the Default Session State in ASP.NET if it is not configured in Web.config?
- Visual C++ 14 Language Features in Visual Studio 2015 RC
- Keywords in Java
- Auto Property Initializers in C# 6.0
- Windows Store App Project Templates
- C#.NET Interview Questions and Answers – Part 3
- How to Enable or Disable the Large Tiles Support in your Windows Phone App?
- How to Declare a variable in SQL Server ?
- Rules for using Anonymous Types in C#
- C#.NET Interview Questions and Answers – Part 1
- Popular Code Guidelines or Standard Documents for .NET Developers
- XAML Designer options in Visual Studio 2015