Following are the list of Tags that can be used for XML Documentation of your C# Sourcecode.
1. <c> – This is used to specify the description given within the <c> tag to be marked as code .
2. <code> – Indicate multiple lines of the description to be marked as code.
3. <example> – specifies an example for the code
4. <exception> – specifies which exceptions can be thrown from a class.
5. <list> – use this to insert a table to the documentation .
6. <include> – Let you to refer to comments in another file.
7. <para> – Lets you add structure to the text and is generally used inside other tags like summary etc.
8. <param> – Define a parameter
9. <paramref> – Indicates the word in the code comments refers to a parameter.
10. <permission> – Indicates the access level of the member.
11. <remarks> – To include the description for the member.
12. <returns> – Used to indicate the retuen type of the member.
13. <summary> – Used to describe a type member.
14. <value> – Represents the value of the Property