This content was proof-read by Grammarly. You can Try Grammary for FREE
There are times when you may want to copy the tables from one database to another along with the data or import data along with the schema in SQL Server. One of the ways to do this is using the SQL Server Import/Export Wizard.
How to copy tables from a database to another in SQL Server ?
1. Launch SQL Server Import and export wizard from the Windows Start menu.
2. Select the source from which you want to copy the data from and click the next button.
3. Specify the destination data source to which you want the data to be copied to and click the next button.
4. Select the “Copy data from one or more tables or view” radio button and click next button.
5. Select all the tables via the checkbox before the table names from the source column and click Next button.
6. Enable the checkbox “Run immediately” and click “Next button.
7. In the next step , click the finish button. The copying of the tables from the source database to the destination database should start immediately and within few mins you should see the copying complete.