If you want to display the list of databases in a MySQL server, you can use the command ‘show databases’.
How to Display list of databases on a MySQL?
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- SQL Server 2014 Tutorial – List all the databases in SQL Server using Query
- SQL Server 2014 Tutorial – Display System Databases in Object Explorer.
- What is the equivalent of MySQL’s Now() function in SQL Server ?
- Connecting to a Database in SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server 2014 Tutorial – SQL Server Management Studio
- Light Weight ORMs
- How to open display settings from command line in Windows 10 ?
- How to get the list of all tables from a SQL Server database ?
- using IN clause to provide a list of values for Search Criteria
- Popular LINQ Providers for .NET Developers
- How to List out only Even Numbers from a List of Integers using Lambda Expression in C#?
- How to List out Even Numbers from a List of Integers using LINQ in C#?
- Getting all the Foreign Key constraints list of a table in SQL Server
- How to Convert a List to ObservableCollection in C#?
- How to Split List into Sub list in C# using LINQ ?
- How to change the ‘Edit Top 200 Rows’ in SQL Management Studio ?
- How to convert Array to List in Java ?
- How to List Odd Numbers from a List of Integers using Lambda Expression in C#?
- Iterating a List of Integer using GetEnumerator , MoveNext and Current in C#
- Equivalent of IF Statement in SQL Server