var hexDecimalString = DecimalNumber.toString(16);
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- How to Convert Integer to Hex and Vice versa in C# ?
- How to Specify the Number of Decimal Places for a Double value in C# ?
- How to Round the Decimal Value to 2 Decimal Places in C# ?
- How to Convert a Number to Bytes Array in C# ?
- Java – How to declare Hexadecimal literal ?
- How to convert number to text in Excel?
- C#.NET Interview Questions and Answers – Part 2
- How to check if the number is positive or negative in C# ?
- How to Convert byte to hex string in C# ?
- How to Declare and Define an Decimal data type variable in F# ?