How to Get the Name of the Windows Phone Device which is identified by the remote peers ?
string Name = Windows.Networking.Proximity.PeerFinder.DisplayName; MessageBox.Show(Name);
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- Can i run Windows Phone 8.1 App on Windows Phone 8 device ?
- Is it possible to develop and test Windows Phone 8 Apps with WP7 device ?
- What is the Use of Capabilities in Windows Phone Application Manifest File ?
- How to Show Status Bar in Windows Phone 8.1 Windows Runtime Apps ?
- How to Get the string from AppResources file in Windows Phone 8 ?
- How to Detect the Current device in Universal App ?
- User Agent string for Microsoft Edge browser in Windows Mobile 10
- Sending SMS from a Windows Phone 8.1 App
- How to make a Phone Call from a Windows Phone 8.1 App ?
- How to Get the List of Appointments from the Calendar App in Windows Phone using C# ?
- WP8.1 Dev Guide – Download and Install Windows Phone 8.1 SDK
- Different Tabs in the Package Manifest file in Universal App
- How to Get the Device Platform in Windows 10 App ?
- How to Implement Rating Control in Windows Phone 8 App ?
- How to Deserialize JSON data in Windows Phone 8 app ?
- How to Find if the User has tapped on the Screen in Windows Phone 8 App ?
- Did you know ? Windows 8.1 Emulator is a real host
- Can you run a Windows 10 Universal Apps on Windows 8.1 ?
- System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException when using MapControl in Windows Phone 8
- How to Hide Status Bar in Windows Phone 8.1 Windows Runtime Apps ?