Below is a sample code snippet that demonstrates how to launch the Maps Application in Windows Phone 8 programmatically using C#.
How to Launch Map Application in Windows Phone 8 using C#?
MapsTask task = new MapsTask(); task.Show();
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- How to Get the Current Location and Pin it on the Map in Windows Phone 8?
- How to Terminate an Windows Phone 8 App using C#?
- How to Configure Default Application Tile of an App in Windows Phone 8 ?
- What is the Use of Capabilities in Windows Phone Application Manifest File ?
- How to Create a Text File within the Application in Windows Phone 8.1 ?
- How to Enable or Disable the Large Tiles Support in your Windows Phone App?
- How to Make Single Instance Application for VB.NET Application in Visual Studio 2012?
- Creating Namespace in WinJS for Windows Store App ?
- How to Show Status Bar in Windows Phone 8.1 Windows Runtime Apps ?
- How to Get the List of Appointments from the Calendar App in Windows Phone using C# ?
- Is it possible to develop and test Windows Phone 8 Apps with WP7 device ?
- System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException when using MapControl in Windows Phone 8
- How to make a Phone Call from a Windows Phone 8.1 App ?
- Can i run Windows Phone 8.1 App on Windows Phone 8 device ?
- Sending SMS from a Windows Phone 8.1 App
- How to Programatically Create ApplicationBar in Windows Phone ?
- How to Save an Appointment in Windows Phone 8 using C# ?
- How to Programatically Send Email with attachments in Windows Phone 8.1 using C# ?
- How to Not Allow Windows Phone devices to install App which don’t meet Requirements ?
- Can i get the SMS or incoming Call information Programatically from a Windows Phone 8 App ?