Below is a sample code snippet that demonstrates how to redirect to another page in ASP.NET webform.
How to Redirect to Another Page in ASP.NET Webform ?
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- How to redirect a page using jQuery ?
- How to enable Tracing for a specific page in ASP.NET ?
- How to Navigate from One page to Another Page in Windows Phone WinRT Apps ?
- How to Include AngularJS Library in Web page via CDN ?
- Creating a Button in UWP app by specifying the namespace as one of the attributes of button
- Downloading and Installing AngularJS via CDN
- Could not load file or assembly … An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format (System.BadImageFormatException)
- How to Get the Device Platform in Windows 10 App ?
- How to embed Rectangle inside a Button in Windows Store App using C#?
- How to make a Phone Call from a Windows Phone 8.1 App ?
- How to Add Comment in XAML and Silverlight?
- Top Tools to Convert HTML to PDF in .NET
- Default Value of Row and Column attached properties in XAML
- How to Programatically Create ApplicationBar in Windows Phone ?
- Microservices Manchester – Setting the scene on August 16, 2016
- What is the Difference between varchar and nvarchar in SQL Server?
- Orchard Collaboration 2.3.1 Web released
- ES6: The future is now at Warrington on October 18 , 2016
- How to Cancel Http Client Request in Windows Phone 8.1 ?