What is the Default Session State in ASP.NET if it is not configured in Web.config file?
By default, the session state will be InProc in ASP.NET if it is not configured in the Web.Config file.
Tutorials you might find interesting:
- How to read a connection string from web.config file in ASP.NET ?
- How to read a key from the Web.Config file in ASP.NET app using C# ?
- How to Get Connection String from App.config file in C# ?
- How to return Json instead of XML in ASP.NET Web API ?
- How the Microsoft Power BI Team Use Power BI ?
- How to Add a Column with Default Value to Existing Table in SQL Server ?
- How to Configure Default Application Tile of an App in Windows Phone 8 ?
- How to set default value for Html.TextBoxFor in ASP.NET MVC ?
- Windows Store App Project Templates
- Creating Namespace in WinJS for Windows Store App ?
- Microsoft Band and Android(Java) – Connect to the Band
- How to Disable Browser Link in Visual Studio 2015 ?
- How to fill an array with default values in C# ?
- How to fill an array with default values in Java ?
- How to convert Nullable int to integer in C# ?
- Auto Property Initializers in C# 6.0
- TypeScript for Angular Developers at Vancouver on November 8 , 2016
- C#.NET Interview Questions and Answers – Part 3
- How to Enable or Disable the Large Tiles Support in your Windows Phone App?
- ES6: The future is now at Warrington on October 18 , 2016