There are 5 different templates that are available in Visual Studio 2013 for the developers developing Windows Store App .
Windows Store App Project Template
1. Blank App – This is one of the basic template which contains a single default.html file along with the default.css and default.js files.
2. Navigation App – If you app requires multiple pages , this is one of the template to look out for.
3. Grid App – This template contains 3 different pages to display the group of items.
4. Hub App – This template too contains 3 different pages . One page displays a navigation hub whereas the other one’s displays section and item details.
5. Split App – This template contains 2 pages to display the group of items.