This tutorial will teach you what Python is and why you should start learning Python right away.
Python is a cross-platform programming language, meaning it can operate on a variety of platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, and the Java and.NET virtual machines. It’s completely free and open-source.
- Python boosts your efficiency. Python allows you to solve complicated issues with fewer lines of code and less time. Making a prototype in Python is simple.
- Python is being used in a variety of fields, ranging from web applications to data science and machine learning.
- In comparison to other programming languages, Python is fairly simple to learn. Python syntax is simple and elegant.
- Python has a thriving ecosystem with numerous libraries and frameworks.
- Python is platform independent. Python programmes are compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Python has a sizable user base. You may seek support from an active community whenever you get stuck.
- Python programmers are highly sought for.
How to Install Python?
Here’s how to install and run Python on your PC.
- Download the most recent version of Python
- Install Python by running the installer file and following the instructions.
Check during the installation process Python should be added to environment variables. Python will be added to the environment variables, allowing you to run it from anywhere on the machine.
After installing Python, type python in the command line to start the interpreter in immediate mode. To get the output, we can simply write in Python code and hit Enter.
Alternatively, you can various IDE’s to write python code.
One of the easiest way to write python code is using Free Online Editors like CodersEditor.com